Wednesday 5 May 2010

Nothing More, Nothing Less, Only Love…

I was supposed to perform a duet of ‘All The Time In The World’ tonight with Gerry Ryan @ The National Concert Hall, I am still shocked that I only spoke to him last week and now he is gone …

It struck me going over the lyrics of the song that it’s not the amount of ’Time’ we have in this life, but what we do with that time that is important… ‘We Have All The Time In The World, just for Love, Nothing More, Nothing Less, Only Love’…

Over the past few days I have been listening to tributes paid to Gerry by people from all walks of life… People that obviously will miss him and really did Love him.

You reap what you sow I guess, and Gerry clearly spent much of his life sowing seeds of Love.

God Bless You G. Ryan, May you Rest In Peace

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home